Specialising in hard-to-find alternative titles as well as mainstream reads, Crow Books amassed a cult following. We are even open until 10pm on Fridays, to satisfy any late night literary cravings.
How to order from us
If you can’t get into the store we happily take phone orders. Call (or email) us with your request and we’ll post the book out to you. We also love to special order books in for customers. We regularly get stock in from around Australia and overseas.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Returns will be accepted up to 30 days from purchase.
- Returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Crow Books will not give refunds (unless the book is defective). Instead, returned items can be exchanged for another book of the same value or for the equivalent amount of store credit.
- Returned items must be in a saleable condition.
- Special order titles cannot be returned or exchanged.
Gift Voucher Policy
We supply gift vouchers for any nominated value. Gift vouchers are subject to the following conditions:
- Crow Books cannot replace lost gift vouchers, even with proof of purchase.
- If requested, gift vouchers can be sent by mail. Vouchers will be mailed via registered post at the expense of the customer.
- Gift vouchers do not expire.
- Crow Books gift vouchers may also be used at New Edition in Fremantle and vice versa.