Our doors are still open and we are trading as normal! Extra precautions are being taken with staff regularly washing/sanitising hands, disinfecting surfaces such as counters, eftpos machines and so on.
Customers visiting the store are encouraged to:
- Make use of our hand sanitiser before browsing books.
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and also staff.
- Call or email ahead to have books ready for collection to minimise time spent in the store.
For customers unable to leave the house:
- We are providing free home delivery to the local area.
- We can arrange postage to customers farther afield.
If we are forced to close the doors we will still be able to take phone and email orders and continue with postage, delivery.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Returns will be accepted up to 30 days from purchase.
- Returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Crow Books will not give refunds (unless the book is defective). Instead, returned items can be exchanged for another book of the same value or for the equivalent amount of store credit.
- Returned items must be in a saleable condition.
- Special order titles cannot be returned or exchanged.
Gift Voucher Policy
We supply gift vouchers for any nominated value. Gift vouchers are subject to the following conditions:
- Crow Books cannot replace lost gift vouchers, even with proof of purchase.
- If requested, gift vouchers can be sent by mail. Vouchers will be mailed via registered post at the expense of the customer.
- Gift vouchers do not expire.
- Crow Books gift vouchers may also be used at New Edition in Fremantle and vice versa.